Wednesday 24 March 2010

Flight to US

My flight on Sunday was a scary one.


There was about an hour left before arriving Atlanta in the US.

The plane was forced to flying in 2 round of circles to avoid the thunderstorm, and of course the plane was up and down a few times.

So the people in the plane were worrying about it, and me too.

The guy sat 2 seats (we were not close to each other because it's business class seat) next to me even screamed when the plane had a small free fall ... (in fact we had about 3 times feeling like small free fall)

See below photo I took for the plane's actual flight route and you will understand what I am talking about.

Thanks the Lord our God I finally landed safely and I heard the passengers clapped their hands when we were landed.Open-mouthed



No comments:

Post a Comment