Sunday 12 May 2013

Slow me down Lord 主,讓我慢下來


Slow me down Lord - by Wilfred Arlan Peterson 

Ease the pounding of my heart by the quieting of my mind.

Steady my hurried pace with a vision of the eternal march of time.

Give me amid the confusion of the day, the calmness of the eternal hills.

Break the tension of my nerves and muscles with the soothing music of the singing streams that live in my memory.

Help me to know the magical restoring power of sleep.

Teach me the art of taking minute vacations - of slowing down to look at a flower, to chat with a friend, to pat a dog, to read a few lines of a good book.

Slow me down Lord and inspire me to send my roots deep into the soil of life's enduring values that I may grow toward the stars of my greater destiny. 

主, 讓我慢下來 - 王英偉 阿蘭 彼得森

讓我安靜的腦海紓緩我心裡的衝擊。
在永恆的時間旅程裡讓我匆匆的腳步變得穩定 。


讓平靜的永恆的小山驅散哪混亂的一天。
讓我記憶中舒緩的音樂去打破我的神經和肌肉的緊張。
幫助我知道睡眠的神奇恢復能力。


教我用一分鐘假期的藝術 - 放慢看一朵花,與朋友聊天,拍拍狗,讀幾行一本好書。


主, 讓我慢下來,激勵我讓我的根深深地扎入人生永恆價值的土壤,讓我可朝著更大的宿命成長。


No comments:

Post a Comment